- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or higher preferably in English/Spanish.
- Prior analytical scoring experience preferred.
- Certified K-12 teacher preferred but not required.
- Minimum three years teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish and a fluent speaker, reader, and writer of both English and Spanish.
- Qualified bilingual applicants must be a fluent speaker, reader and writer of both English and Spanish.
- Preferred: Teach or have taught a high school or college-level course that requires writing in English.
- Preferred: Bilingual applicants who Teach or have taught a high school or college-level course that requires writing in Spanish.
- Have taught for at least a three-year period.
Be sure to upload your current resume and teaching certificate with your application.
Please do not apply, if you:
- Have worked for a test preparation company that offers high school equivalency test preparation in the past 12 months.
- Have received pay from students or individuals to assist with high school equivalency test preparation within the past 12 months. (This does not include receiving pay from your school as part of your job responsibilities)
Scoring session information
This program scores year round, Monday - Friday, but does have peak scoring periods.
Raters will receive training and be required to pass certification exams. Raters who successfully pass the ETS certification exams will be eligible to score.
The pay rate for scoring is $11.05 per hour. The pay rate for training and certification is $11.05 per hour.
Raters score from their home or office, under the supervision of an assigned Scoring Leader, using ETS's Online Network for Evaluation (ONE®) system.
The following minimum computer requirements are necessary in order to use the ETS ONE® System:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 10 (as of 9/25/15), or Macintosh OSX
- Browsers: Windows (Firefox 7.0 or higher, Chrome 24 or higher); Macintosh (Safari 5.0 or higher). Edge browser cannot be used.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Pop-up blocker must be disabled.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2 or higher must be installed
- Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher must be installed.
- Adobe Reader add-on/plug-in must be enabled in browser.
- Screen Resolution: The ONE application is best viewed at a screen resolution of 1400 x 1050 or higher. The minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768. At this resolution, the user may need to scroll to view the entire page.
- Internet speed of 2mbps
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) - Download java and enable plug-in
- Download java - http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
- Verify java http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
- Popup Blocker: Popup Blocker must be disabled
- Windows Media Player 9.x or higher
- Codec to play audio responses.
- A phone line that can make and receive calls while you are connected to the internet
- Call waiting or voicemail
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE provides reasonable accommodations and/or assistance to applicants with disabilities (including but not limited to special disabled veterans, veterans of Vietnam era, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and individuals with known physical and mental limitations) on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES’ Recruiting Department at HRRecruiting@ets.org.